Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Brazilian Sugar Mommy Wants To Pay Her Man $5000 – Contact Her Now


Brazilian Sugar Mommy
Brazilian Sugar Mommy  –  A very rich and beautiful sugar mummy who reside in Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil contacted us that she interested in a man for a long-term relationship. This sugar mummy promise to pay the preferred sugar boy a whopping sum of $5000 monthly for his upkeep and also provide him with a luxury ride around Salvador de Bahia. The city of Salvador de Bahia has a mixture of African, European and Amerindian cultures. Salvador de Bahia has the Museu de Arte da Bahia which has sacred images from the 17th and 18th century, Chinese porcelain and paintings. Salvador is a historic city with a blend of ancient structures dating back to the colonial period in Brazil as well as new modern buildings.
This wealthy sugar mummy works with Itaú Unibanco, the biggest company in Brazil with $419.9 billion in assets and $79.2 billion in market value.
This Brazilian Sugar Mummy is extremely rich.  She asserted that she is ready to sponsor whoever she chooses to come over to Brazil if such a person is willing to relocate to be with her.
Here is how this Brazilian Sugar Mummy described herself and the kind of man she is looking for.

Tell The World About Yourself?

A very interesting Brazilian woman, Smart, good looking, funny and independent. Have lived in us-California and also in Manchester and London, UK. I am back in Brazil now. I am a smiling, loving person, I love to help Those in need … I love movies, movies House, meeting in family and friends, love beaches and places to meditate, I’m not a person agitation, and would not work with the agitation man. I think everything has its time. I look for friends and these friends hope to find my other part of the orange. If you are yourself, don’t make things to have attention, I’ll like you. I am an easy person to be closer, I have good humor, I just need loyalty and open-minded.

Tell The World Your Ideal Man

I like confident and smart men, who know what they want in life, but at the same time have an open mind to try out new things. Confident men who are still down to earth, important to mention.
Trust for me is the base to make a relationship or any friendship work, so even if I have no real expectations to this website, if you are a notorious player, probably we are not going to make a good match.
I love to laugh, so if you have a great deal of humor and don’t take yourself too seriously, it is a big plus.
If you are interested in this Brazilian Sugar Mommy in Brazil, Kindly drop your phone numbers or emails in the comment box below for easier and better communication, To get connected Click Here.

No comments :

Post a Comment